Pages

Saturday 15 September 2012

29th August 2012 – another book finished – I know now what I want

Just finished reading , The Decision: Your prostate biopsy shows cancer. Now what? 
: by Dr John C McHugh.  http://theprostatedecision.com/ 


This has really confirmed to me that I need to do something to save my life in my 60's. I have a chance now, at 52 to do something that will extend my life\quality of life in my latter years.

At 52 and healthy the prognosis is meant to be very good to get through the surgery ok. Also continence should be restored fairly quickly if i have no complications.

Erectile Disfunction  - well as another book I read said, " Dead Men dont have Sex", so though important, I think thats down the list of priorities. http://www.amazon.com/Dead-Men-Dont-Have-Sex/dp/1451577877

Mentally therefore I am getting there. Still have this fear of the unknown and being put out for an operation - have never had it done before in all my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment