Pages

Friday 28 September 2012

28th Sept 2012 .. Its getting closer

Two envelopes in the post to day from The Priory Hospital in Birmingham.
One for my pre op visit next thursday 4th Oct as an outpatient. Lots of questions to answer and a form to fill in with details and Bupa account information.

The second was for the inpatient admission for 9th October for the cancer operation. Pages of questions to answer on my health and medical history. Lots of 'N' for no's as I havent really been in hospital or been seriously sick at all in my life.

Great little booklet describing the hotel .. woops .. hospital facilities .. the sat TV and the WiFi .. looks like I will be able to blog and use facebook whilst I am in there to pass the time away.

Forms all completed and sent back in the 1st class reply paid envelopes .. its all happening. Just got to make sure I done get sick or catch a cold in the next week .

No comments:

Post a Comment