Pages

Saturday 15 September 2012

15th May 2012 – Time to give a little blood for testing and donate some for medical research.

The day arrived and I went into the office and had the blood test. The nurse took the first sample and then prepared for the second – I had totally forgotten that I had volunteered to give some for research.. We had a chat as she took the second and said that I was one of the few who had volunteered to give extra blood for research. I was surprised at this, after all, once the needle is in there is no problem giving two vials of blood as opposed to one. Its not as if she had to put the needle in twice, its only done once. Donation over it was back to work.

Days past and I received no results. Spoke to a few of my friends and they said they had their results, negative all OK in days via email

No comments:

Post a Comment