Pages

Wednesday 3 October 2012

Lack of sleep

Having real problems at the moment sleeping. There is just so much going through my mind. I get tired during the day but its a different tiredness almost a depressive one. Then I don't sleep at night and I lie there thinking of everything that is going to happen.

They do say the waiting is the worse part of this disease.

Spoke to my GP yesterday and she was quite nice. She confirmed it would be OK to take a prescription from the hospital into surgery after my release and they would change it for an NHS one. Must take hospital release forms in as well. She also gave me the number for the district nurse team .

Keep getting all emotional and have to hold it all in. Blurted it out yesterday and it wasn't a good start to the day. No repeats today. Have to write a short will as I haven't got one. Need to sort this before next monday , I assume I can download something or pick a paper one up from Smiths.

Last day doing work today though working from home. Time to sort any email backlogs and say my work goodbyes for a week or so. Also need to phone loss adjusters over repairs to the house. They should have done the work by now. Will be just my luck that they start building work when I get out of hospital.

No comments:

Post a Comment