Pages

Wednesday 24 October 2012

So lucky as there are so many who are not as fortunate

The day started as normal, bit boring, emails, radio, TV - but this afternoon I took a walk around the field and was looking back at the house, land and the trees.

Made me think how lucky i have been to have caught this cancer early. Also made me reflect on my life and where it is now. There are so many people in this world who have not been as fortunate, I should be thankful that I am where I am today.

Was lovely looking at the countryside and the leaves falling from the trees and settling on the ground. Walking around and seeing the tracks made by the badgers. The horses came up to say hello and have some bread I had with me.

I would so miss all of this if I wasnt here.

No comments:

Post a Comment