Pages

Monday 28 September 2020

Looks like the Prostate Cancer is still clear - PSA still in Undetectable range

 I haven't given an update since 2017. 

Bringing things up to date - 2018 and 2019 my PSA was undetectable. In 2018 I had the PSA test in Birmingham at The Priory, but this was a long drive when I could get it done locally and through the NHS. The NHS now do an ultra sensitive test so I am happy with that.

To be fair, nothing would be done unless a couple of tests show detectable and are above 0.2 so as I am below this and classed as undetectable I have chosen to use my GP for my annual tests.

So I am 7 years clear.

With COVID and the lockdown , I cant see me having my 2020 test until 2021 , but i am comfortable with that. 

2 comments:

  1. January 2021 - 8 years on. Going for my PSA test on 13th January. Things delayed because of Covid. Hoping all will still be clear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Result was 0.03 so still undetectable

    ReplyDelete