Pages

Wednesday 8 February 2017

4 Years on - Cancer Free - PSA still undetectable

For those following the blog I had my PSA tested before Christmas 2016 and I am still cancer free, my PSA being undetectable at below 0.01 with the ultra sensitive test.  Agreed with consultant to continue to take the tadalafil and sidenafil for ED . Am continuing to attend a monthly support group that is fabulous as we can talk through the mental impact of this surgery/cancer that still plays on the mind. Does tend to get me down a lot what has happened at my age. Tend to keep thinking about it.

Other issues to worry about now though as I have problems with my breathing that they have finally confirmed as COPD.  So its, get over cancer and now fight the fight to keep my lungs working.


No comments:

Post a Comment